Saturday, May 28, 2016

Healthy supplements

  So you may be wondering what line of supplements I have been using to help me be more healthy. 

Let me tell you about the main three products I use first! These have really been a life changer for me. These are a crucial tool I feel for optimum health! 

The pink drink: you know the crystal light packets you can put in your bottle of water? This is just like that except it's good for you! It is sweetened with Stevia. What's so great about Stevia? Well it is safe for diabetics, is 200x sweeter than sugar, and has 0 calories to name a few.  

This can help you manage your weight when combined with diet and exercise! I personally have had more energy from drinking it! I love it and it tastes good!! 


   The Probio5 is an amazing probiotic! Not only does it have 5 strains of probiotic bacteria, but it also has enzymes in it that can help break down candida! Everyone should be on a probiotic I believe, because our gut health is extremely important. 80% of our immune system is in our gut!! This really is the best probiotic out there! 



  And then there is the biocleanse. This is a Magnesium supplement. It helps energize the body plus helps cleanse the gastro-intestinal tract!! It also has vitamin c for antioxidant support! 

If you are truly looking to get healthy then I suggest you start from the inside out. Mainly, your gut. Taking these have been the key to me feeling better finally. Finally having energy, not feeling bloated and sick all the time, and feeling happy!! This could also be the reason you aren't losing weight!

Symptoms of an unhealthy gut

If you are interested in looking at the products yourselves you can go here


No comments:

Post a Comment